Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Call Me A Pollyanna!

Call me a Pollyanna if you will, but I always try and look at the bright side of life, the positive side, I have never been one to give up, no matter how big the odds, or whatever the circumstances. I am beginning to believe that is what pulled me through the despair and heartache and back into the light. I looked at the positives in my life , I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food in my mouth. I am relatively healthy and have a good mental outlook. I will not let this crime that was perpetrated on me  take control of my life and cripple me. I will survive and I will succeed at whatever I set my mind to. I will find love, joy, happiness, and peace again in my life. It feels good to say that and assert myself! Try it and you will see that it works! It feels good to be a Pollyanna!
ss

No comments:

Post a Comment